Stationery for Senior Infants, 2023-2024
- Pencil case for school. Please note that your child’s pencil case shall be kept in the classroom so a second one may be required for homework.
- Twistables and a packet of crayons (each one individually labelled with your child’s name). No colouring pencils or markers please.
- 6 writing pencils (not the big chunky ones)
- 3 erasers
- 1 sharpener that collects shavings
- 3 large Pritt Sticks (please label with your child’s name)
- 1 whiteboard marker
- Big school bag to fit A4 homework folders, lunch box, bottle of water etc.
- A4 sized colouring book with big pictures for wet days
- Headphones and scissors that children had in Junior Infants will be used again in Senior Infants.
- Please ensure that your child’s name is clearly labelled on their school jumpers, cardigans, hats, jackets, lunch boxes etc.
- Velcro shoes to be worn if unable to tie laces.